Wow! What a night! Maleny was definitely rocking on Saturday night at our Vintage Beach Party!
We have soooo many people to thank…
Firsty, thank you to our fabulous performers:
* Litta Maree
* Kirsty, Evie and the Heartspace Mammas from Heartspace Performing Arts Centre
* MC Deb Milka
* John Jacobs
* Elvis (aka Brendan Wavell-Smith)
* Peter Kolada (aka Andrew Suttie)
and also to Mark and Wayne from Spark 1 Studios, for your wonderful sound and lighting.
A huge thank you to the following people who graciously gave their time and talents and helped to make this event a great success:
* Mike Connolly from Country Videos for the video footage and photos
* Fran Catford for the incredible body art, hair and makeup
* Thomas Stamm for your fabulous photos
* Peta, Kym and Ian for doing the ticketing and greeting everyone at the door.
Also, BIG thank you to:
* Jacqui, Anne and the volunteers at the Maleny Community Centre for your fabulous venue and for being so amazing to work with.
* Victoria McGuin from Hinterland Times
* Mark and Caroline from MixFM
* Those who helped to pack up the tables, chairs, props and equipment at the end of the night.
Thank you to everyone who shook their coconuts and did the limbo with us! We hope you had as much fun as we did!
Lots of love always,
Renae, Susanne and Michelle
The Kitty Kats. xxx