EUMUNDI WE LOVE YOU!!!
Eumundi came alive at “A Night Of Burlesque” on Saturday night with feathers, fishnets and garters aplenty!!
SO MANY THANKYOUS……
* To everyone who came along and joined in the fun. You all looked amazing and strutted your stuff fabulously on the dancefloor!
* To our incredible stage manager Peta for taking care of all the performers; making everything run so smoothly backstage and front of house; for taking all these amazing photos and for your unbeatable smile and bubbly personality. HAVE WE TOLD YOU LATELY THAT WE LOVE YOU???
* To Dayle from Noosa Sound Productions for the incredible sound and lighting! Thank you also for choreographing 3 of our routines! WE LOVE OUR NEW MOVES!!
* To our headline performer Scarlet Tinkabelle for not only your breathtaking performance but for being the most beautiful soul inside and out. WE LOVE WORKING WITH YOU!!
* To our drop-dead gorgeous MC Carlie Wacker for your professional and cheeky emceeing and for wholeheartedly being a part of the show. You gotta love an MC who does 3 COSTUME CHANGES! VA VA VOOM!!
* To darling Kirsty and the MPAC Showgirls for bringing your sunshine and infectious energy all the way from Maleny. CAN’T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN!!
* To our guest tap dancer Helen for your fabulous tap solo, for choreographing Putting On The Ritz for us and for shaking your booty!! TAP DANCING RULES!!!
* To John, our cigarette boy, for greeting all our guests and tempting them with naughty delights!! LOVED YOUR COSTUME AND THOSE SHOES!!!
* To our beautiful ladies on the door, Selena and Naomi, for welcoming everyone and getting people settled. LOVE YOU TO BITS!!
* To Ben from Im Im Streetfood for your delicious and healthy Thai cuisine and for being so wonderful to work with!!
* To Michael and Alison on the bar for making sure everyone was well watered and taken care of!
* To Kerrie from the Eumundi Historical Association for the use of your gorgeous venue and for being so accommodating and helpful all the way through.
* To Lyndal from Lyndolls Boutique for creating some of our amazing costumes and for pimping everything up to a T. YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!!!
* To John OUR BIG SPENDER for being such a good sport on stage and for all your help in setting up and packing up. We truly appreciate all you do.
* To everyone who helped pack and tidy everything up at the end of the night. WE CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!
THE PARTY ISN’T OVER…. WE ARE BRINGING THE SHOW TO BRISBANE!!
Saturday 18 November at the Morningside School Of Arts.
TICKETS ON SALE NEXT WEEK!!!
Thank you all again. We are still buzzing with excitement!